5044 Diamond Heights Blvd. #12
Would you like to live near Noe Valley and Glen Park, with easy access to shopping, restaurants and public transportation? Are you priced out of the single-family home market but want to buy a property with a house-like feel and great square footage? Welcome to 5044 Diamond Heights Blvd, where you will find a remodeled and spacious condominium with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, living room and den as well as nice outdoor space and 2 car parking with storage!
This beautiful and contemporary bi-level condo boasts a double height ceiling and wonderful light! The comfortable living room and dining area enjoy wood floors, wood burning fireplace, direct access to the front terrace (great place for barbecuing and enjoying the downtown view) and an open flow to the remodeled kitchen.
The gourmet kitchen features contemporary caesarstone counters, marble backsplash, ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances including an induction stove (save energy and boil water in @90 seconds!). Two bedrooms (one master suite) and two full baths complete this level.
Upstairs, you will find a mezzanine loft (makes a great office or den) with amazing downtown views, two more bedrooms (another master suite) and one sleek and newly remodeled bathroom. Each of the four bedrooms has its own balcony overlooking a shared pool and lush common area.
The garage for this unit is shared with only one other unit and has space for two-car tandem parking (just for this unit) as well as generous storage space. This location enjoys close proximity to shopping (Safeway) and easy access to Glen Park BART, Forest Hill/Castro Muni stations and Tech bus pick up points. The property is also a quick drive to 24th St. shopping and restaurants in Noe Valley.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 baths on 2 levels
- Cathedral ceilings with expansive windows
- Light-filled living room with hardwood floors, fireplace and large view terrace
- Remodeled and open eat-in kitchen with caesarstone counters and marble back splash
- Mezzanine loft; use as family room or office
- Amazing downtown views from both levels
- Two master suites (one on each level), one with newly remodeled bathroom
- Rear balconies off each bedroom overlooking the lush common area
- Generously sized closets in each bedroom
- Two-car garage parking with wonderful storage space
- Swimming pool and basketball court
- 1788 square feet per tax records
- HOA dues $850.31 per month
This property is available and can also be shown by appointment. Please contact Laura Kaufman for an appointment at 415-310-1256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The sellers are reviewing offers as received!